- Home >
- Adding Assessments
- Adding Notes & Messages
- Adding an Exercise Program
- Create Assessment Templates
- Merging Subject Records
- Fitech Admin - Adding User accounts
- Fitech Admin - Adding configurable codes/fields
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own exercises
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own custom factsheets
- Fitech Admin - Customising your report covers and logos
- Fitech Admin - Set Safe Alcohol Limits
- Fitech Admin - Multiple branding and application separation
- Fitech Admin - Self Assessments
- Fitech Admin - Adding your own custom tests
- Fitech Admin - Corporate Reporting Wizard
- Fitech Admin - Automated follow-up and reminder emails
- Fitech Full Features List >
- Back to Resource Centre >
Fitech Admin Overview
The Fitech administrators account enables system configuration and Fitech system access management without giving the administrator access to personal health information from assessments. This is ideal for instances where the system is managed by a corporate ICT team.
In the scenario where the administrator also needs to input and access health information, the administrator needs to create for themselves an operator account, as a suggestion the username for the account could be the same as the Administrators account with the addition of a _O at the end. You can use the same email address and password.
Please use the menu on the right to find out how to use the Fitech system. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Administrator: System and Access configuration account
Operator: Input and access health assessment information on the Fitech system
Subject: The focus of the assessment
Subject Dashboard: A PIN secured site that share all the current reports with the subjects.